The Oxford Festival of Word and Image is now inviting writers to submit their work for the 2015 edition.
Sponsored by the new Arts magazine The Doctrine. Winning entries will feature in The Doctrine, in the Festival newspaper, and on-line.
- Submissions are open to all genres and subject matter.
- Works are welcome from new and previously published writers.
- The Work must be entirely the work of the entrant, and previously unpublished.
- Long Poem
- Short Poem (less than 40 lines)
- Flash Fiction (max 150 words)
- Short Story (2,000 – 7,500 words)
- Essay (1,500 – 5,000 words)
- The deadline for submissions is 12 April 2015.
- Short List announced by 30 April 2015
- Poems and Flash Fiction: £5
- Essay and Short Story: £10